Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Works just as you would expect. Clothes go in wet and come out dry. I would definitely buy again and encourage anyone going to the laundry mat to invest in one. I purchased this with the Haier HLP21N portable washer. Both are fantastic. Sonya Portable Compact Small Laundry Dryer Apartment Size 110vstainless Steel Drum Transparent Lid 8.8lbs Capacity/2.65cu.ft.



In this case less is more. Fits perfectly in the closet. Fast and easy set up and the lint filter catches everything. We use the indoor dryer vent kit with it, but there is never any lint in it. We really only use it because we feel like we should since we bought it.


I do recommend setting it up near a window because it can heat up the house pretty good.

Stop thinking about it and buy today. I can't believe I put off purchasing this for so long.



This thing is great. def worth the price and absolutely does the job. after my wash i put the stuff into this and go to bed. with the indoor vent kit it also helps keep the house warmer. the only issue i see is during the summer but i think i can off set that by making a window vent kit for it.

In the apartments we moved into, there are washer hookups, but no dryer hookups. This little dryer has saved me countless trips to the overcrowded, overpriced laundry facilities at our complex. We bought the indoor vent kit as well and we couldn't be more pleased with it! :)

We have 3 studio apartments and have supplied each with this little gem. Ours and our tenants all work perfectly and take up hardly any space at all. I sure wish they had this size available when I was going to school, would have been nice for the dorm!

Sits great on a table ~ best part is that it doesn't have to be vented to outside. No more trips to the Laundromat . . . I partially dry everything then finish drying in the dryer ; )

Nice product for apartment and dries pretty good. I would recommend this to friends because it saves time and space.

Performs great and would recommend to any apartment dweller who wants to save money by not using laundry rooms at a 1.75 per ereeeee

My wife loves this dryer. It is quite, dries clothes very well. It does take a little longer than a large dryer, but it weighs less than 50 lbs.
Very easy to install and compact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment