Wednesday, March 19, 2014

This is what I recommend for an apartment size dryer that can't be vented outside. I works for me, okay? Dundas Jafine TDIDVKZW ProFlex Indoor Dryer Vent Kit with 4-Inch by 5-Foot ProFlex Duct



The two parts of the water-container/lint bucket are very difficult to snap together, especially if one has arthritic hands.. Seems like a rotate and lock mechanism would be much better - the kind of mechanism that is on food processor tops.

PERFECT! The site wants a bunch more words for reviews but I have nothing else to say about it. Its PERFECT!

Got for the sonya portable compact laundry dryer, the plastic outlet exhaust vent that came with the dryer was abit tiny & more of a ovular shape. But not matter I was able to just slide it over & down the plastic vent & it still did the job.

My dad put this in my basement where my laundry is. My ducts go outside but they are vented up and outside and full of dust and lint..it took all day to dry one load of laundry. But since this.. just 45 minutes. Im so glad I got another one. Plus it helps put moisture back in the house and heat. Since I heat with gas I don't have to turn up my gas so much or often.

Attached this to the dryer and filled it with water. It worked very well to add humidity to the room. The hose is long enough to place the container on top of the dryer.

Perfect product! It has produced the exact service I was looking for. This wonderful little dryer vent saved a lot of money and work on my house. So very pleased!

Due to Front Door extended out, Dryer Vent had to be located, previously used the one from Ace Hardware, but this one far surperior, Better Built and much better wall Bracket Design, the only issue hard to see the water level but I made a Dipstick out of a Wooden Dowel, Problem Solved. Liked this product so much even bought a Second One.

An excellent solution for spaces without a vent! I have a space for a washer and dryer laundry center but no vent. Bought this dryer vent kit and was really, really surprised with how small it was.I agree it feels a little flimsy but it works like a charm. I think other people are experiencing a lot of lint problems because they don't change the water every time. I change the water and clean the lint filter after every load and haven't had any lint problems. Not surprisingly, I'm harnessing a lot of heat and humidity, but I don't mind.

so i bought this to replace my inline flappy door dryer vent which caused more grief than anything else by constantly falling apart. Im using this in the winter to put moisture back into the air and help lower my heating bills. It would be better if there was a mesh type screen with every vent to catch all dryer felt bunnies prior to flying out but that can be easily retrofitted.

Works as advertised, I am using a pre-filtered dryer with it though... I could imagine a lot of lint going into the air even with this if you were using a full size normal dryer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment