Wednesday, March 19, 2014


The portable and compact 1.0 cu. ft. washer has 3 electric controlled water levels and 3 wash cycles for the perfect load every time. The stainless steel tub holds up to 6 pounds of clothes, which is perfect for baby clothes, delicates or a smaller wash. The quick connect sink adaptor is easy and included with your installation kit. When you're all done, just roll the washer away into a closet with included casters.Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer



This think is freaking awesome. So long laundry piling up, so long spending my Sunday afternoon at the laundry mat. This little machine works like a charm! I couldn't be happier. Clothes come out super clean, takes little effort to hook it up, and tucks neatly away in a closet when you are done. I never could of dreamed I would be so delighted with something so mundane, but after going to the laundry mat for 7 years this is a dream come true. I wish I could rate it 6 stars.



Those complaining about leaks are not using teflon tape. It is mandatory, but this is the case with any metal to metal fittings. The quick release coupling is awesome and you can have the machine ready to go from closet to washing in 2 minutes.





I put everything in it. It is more than enough for my wives clothes, babies clothes and mine. Typical loads I run

2 kings size sheets and pillow cases
6 mens dress shirts at a time
2-3 pairs of pants and a couple of shirts
4 towels
pretty much sort a weeks worth of clothes and you will probably have about 3-4 loads.

I think Tide Pods are probably the best for this machine. 1-2 seem to work fine. When we use Dreft for the babies clothes I use about 1/2 of what I would for a large machine.

Can't say enough about this remarkable little machine.



This thing has really improved my life, and for that I am grateful. However, I do wish that it had a few more settings (like for a prerinse and a fabric softener dispenser). But for the price, it is really the best value out there. I had the Panda and that worked just fine, but this is more convenient and effective.



Great addition to an apartment that had everything but laundry facilities. The faucet connection has proven reliable and with the included casters it easily rolls into a nearby closet for storage. Compact yet washes a nice sized load, would not work for comforters or other large items, just basic clothes washing. Highly recommended.



So far so good...no leaks no loud noises product does its job. I attached all hoses by hand not a single leak. Don't mix clothes wash white with white....dilute your bleach with water before add. I would recommend this product to any one.We will see how it holds up. I wash 5 large towels one load...or 4 pairs of jeans. It is pretty quiet..perfect for a new mom or cloth diapers or apartment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment