Wednesday, March 19, 2014

This machine is AWESOME!! I handwash a lot of things to avoid the laundromat and this expedites the process so well! removes about the same sort of stains as handwashing ( deoderant build up requires pretreatment) and is definitely a quick way to keep up with gym clothes and work dresses. I do use garment bags on everything with sleeves I care about or waist ties, seems to work well. Doesn't do a great job taking stains out of towels, but you can wash a few (3 bath and twoish hand towels) at a time and Ive done a full set of queen sheets at at a time. Does this replace the laundromat? no. Does this make it so I can go far less frequently to wash my big heavy things? Yes. Panda Small Compact Portable Washing Machine(6-7lbs Capacity) with Spin Dryer


Two notes on use: 1) use half the soap you're thinking of using even if you're already being SUPER conservative. 2) the dryer disc needs to be bent INTO the spinner, not set on top between the canister and the machine proper( I didnt understand that and now it looks like a dog got to mine, but it still works fine)

Loving the washer an drier! Super fast washing and makes it half dry in 5 mins then hang dry it. I've done 4 loads, very happy with this purchase!!



if you live in a small space this is an ideal washing machine. connects to the kitchen faucet and agitates like a full size machine. it is fairly quiet and the spin cycle is very efficient. I would recommend this machine. The price is great also.


Alert to underestimate it with it's size. It's very Powerful and simple. Although, It needs extra procedure to move from washer to dryer.



All of your reviews have been great. Making me sure that what I thought was to good to be true, is. I am a pizza delivery driver, which means I'm almost always covered in a layer of grease. And there is no laundry here and christ do I hate the laundry mat. I was about to buy one of the portable washers when I saw this following your reviews. So this is a great day, I mean night. Thank you all

first off--this machines overall cleaning power is superior to most conventional machines, period. I noticed that it gets my clothes cleaner than any ive ever used in my life!
Its easy to use, very user friendly, very portable (light enough to be moved around at will..even if you 're pregnant). rust proof, dent proof (plastic exterior)
I just can't say enough good things about this machine. They are hard t find too, for some reason. If you can't find one here, get on ebay..in ebay UK they do sell these as well
I live on a boat, so i am very familiar with every kind of compact washing machine that is made, to date. i've used them all, and this one is my fave because it has an attached spin dryer. love it.
(spin dryer, however, is a tricky word...it spins the items so that they are not sopping wet ,b ut, it doesnt necessarily "Dry" them...they still take at least a few hours to line dry --in San Francisco area anyway--or you can put them in a dryer if you have one. . but they do not come out of the spin dryer "dry"..

Fantastic little washer for an apartment. Doesn't take up much space. Was easy to connect to my bathroom sink for filling, and from the same spot, it can drain into the shower. Gets clothes very clean. Beats the laundromat!

Cleans great & spin dries better than the laundromat machines. If you live in an apartment where you can't hook up to the plumbing it's the only way you can avoid the laundromat. The only problem is the lint filter - it will not stay in & so is useless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment